The winter meeting for the Wyoming State Archery Association can be read HERE.
The 2013 winter meeting for the Wyoming State Archery Association
The winter meeting for the Wyoming State Archery Association is coming upon us. The scheduled date for the meeting will be either October 13th or 14th in Casper at the Fairgrounds Ag Building or at Murane & Bostwick Law Office, located at 201 N Wolcott. Please discuss with your club any changes you might like to see with the WSAA. Please contact your club representative, a State officer, or contact me directly with any questions, concerns, suggestions, etc. that you may have for the WSAA. We would like to see at least 1 person from each club come to the meeting to voice opinions and vote on the topics listed. Below is the agenda for the winter meeting. The WSAA would also like to have a list of tentative shoot dates from your clubs before the winter meeting.
Please let me know which day works best for you and reply no later than September 24th. I will then follow up with the date that most can show up. The time for the meeting will be approximately 10 – 2.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Items for the agenda thus far:
1. BOW and WSAA merging.
2. Becoming a non-profit organization with the State of Wyoming. We need to decide where the money goes if the club goes under.
3. Reducing the number of classes at tournaments.
4. What to charge for lifetime memberships.
5. Changing the WSAA membership fees.
6. Where to hold State Target & 3D for 2013.
7. Non Wyoming resident memberships.
8. Letting archers shoot 2 day tournaments in 1 day.
9. Discuss awards.
10. Have a fund raiser raffle like the tikka rifle again or blind, etc.
11. Shoot schedule
The floor will then be open for any other items.